Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vacation!

WOW, I suck at blogging. It's been almost a year. Actually, I attempted to do a large post a while back, but then my internet froze and I lost it all...so I was on blogging hiatus for a while.

This past year we have done alot and had some life changing events occur.

September 2012- We went to California on vacation and Sophi and her friend Sarah came along. We spent some time at the beaches and took Sol to Disneyland/California Adventure for the first time to meet his idol Mimmie Mouse!...aka Mickey.









We also had the opportunity to visit some family that Luis hasn't seen in years! This is his Tia Leti, cousin Amy and her son. They live near Anaheim, so we were able to spend quite a bit of time with them.


We also had the privlage of driving down to San Diego to meet up with our long lost friends, the Penhallegons! Baby Quincy was just a few weeks old.


We also found out that the reason I felt so nauseaus on our vacation wasn't just because of the heat....we were expecting out little girl in 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment